Welcome all Concierges and Activity Reps!
We’re happy to give you the inside scoop here, updated weekly.
First, a Little About our Multimillion Catamaran, the Kanoa II
Best Tips on How to Pitch the Kanoa II to Your Guests:
- Built for guests who want to travel in complete comfort.
- Six spacious booths, along with well padded, bench-style seating along the bow and the top deck of the vessel.
- Three restrooms on board. Almost never a line to get to the bathroom.
- Full service bar. Only boat in Kona with a blender. Margaritas anyone?
- Open air seating for the best possible views.
- A catamaran built for stability, limiting sea-sickness for most guests.
- Certified to hold 160 passengers, and selling out at 105, makes even a sold out snorkel trip feel roomy. On our Captain Cook Dinner Cruise to Kealakekua Bay, we sell out at an even lower number (85 pax max), ensuring spaciousness for every guest.
- Two fresh water showers to clean up before the end of snorkel tour. No salty skin on the drive back home.
DELUXE SNORKEL AND DOLPHIN WATCH
We run this trip seven days a week, 52 weeks a year, excepting Iron Man race day alone. Unless there is a canoe race starting at the Kailua Pier:
Check-in is always at 7:30am.
Departure is always at 8:00am.
Return is always at 12:30pm.
We do not go to Kealakekua Bay on our Deluxe Snorkel and Dolphin Watch. Ever.
We go to a snorkel site known as a Red Hill that is exclusive to our snorkel trip. It’s a marine sanctuary with a lot of history:
WE’RE THE MOST BEGINNER FRIENDLY SNORKEL BOAT IN KONA. HAVE APPREHENSIVE GUESTS? WE’LL TAKE GREAT CARE OF THEM!
The Best Tips on how to pitch our snorkel trip and our snorkel site:
- ALL YOUR GUESTS HAVE TO DO IS ROLL OUT OF BED, PUT ON SWIM SUITS, GRAB SOME TOWELS, AND ARRIVE ON TIME. THE REST IS INCLUDED.
- Continental Breakfast: Bagels, Muffins, Croissants, Cream Cheese (toaster on board), Granola. Yogurt, Fruit Trays (and chopped fruit for a yogurt bowl), Coffee/Tea
- BBQ Lunch: Beef Burgers Cooked on Board! Jalapenos, Sprouts, Tomatoes, Onions, Pickles, Potato Salad, Chips. It’s like Fourth of July every day.
- Beautiful boat ride. We point out cultural and historical sites along the way.
- All snorkel gear is included for convenience: Mask, Fins, Snorkel.
- Floatation Devices Aplenty: Life Jackets, Noodles, Body Boards, View Boards, Stand-up Paddle Boards, Three Huge Comfortable Tubes that comprise our Relaxation Station at the stern of the vessel (We’ll swim your guests out Mai-Tais while they sunbathe in the water)
- HIGH JUMP AND WATER SLIDE ARE A HUGE HIT WITH KIDS AND ADULTS ALIKE!
- MOST FAMILY FRIENDLY TRIP AROUND: Child rate is extended through the age of seventeen offering families a huge price break. And FIVE AND UNDER ARE FREE.
P.S.- GUARANTEED DOLPHIN SIGHTINGS OR COME AGAIN FREE!
CAPTAIN COOK DINNER CRUISE TO KEALAKEKUA BAY
This trip is available on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday:
Check in is always at 3:30pm.
Departure is always at 4:00pm.
Return is always at 7:00pm.
OUR DINNER CRUISE IS THE ONLY OPTION FOR A DINNER ON THE WATER ON HAWAII ISLAND. HAVE YOUR GUESTS ALREADY DONE A LUAU IN HAWAII? WE ARE A RICHER EXPERIENCE AT A HIGHER COMMISSION.
The Best Tips on how to pitch our Captain Cook Dinner Cruise to Kealakekua Bay:
- Rich Historical Narrative as we cruise 12 miles south to the Captain Cook Monument.
- Native Hawaiian Historians adding authenticity and perspective.
- NOT A BOOZE CRUISE. GREAT FOR ALL AGES.
- Phenomenal Dinner Spread: BBQ Beef Brisket, Hawaiian Style Grilled Chicken, Kalua Pork & Cabbage, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Quinoa Garden Salad, Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, and Vegetable Rice Pilaf.
- One Complimentary Cocktail per Guest (Guests celebrating? For Special Occasions like birthdays and anniversaries, we will comp an additional cocktail per guest per concierge request)
- LIVE GUITARIST AND SINGER
- AMAZING SUNSETS!
WHEEL CHAIR FRIENDLY
100% Wheel Chair Accessible
Two Handicapped Parking Spaces Available on Pier. Call for Availability. Guests must HAVE A HANDICAPPED PLACARD and call our office when they’ve arrived at the pier. We will have our crew open the pier gate for them so they can park right in front of our boat to limit their walking distance as much as possible.
VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN FRIENDLY
100% Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly. Please Call in Your Vegan and Vegetarian Requests.
Our Vegan Meal for the Captain Cook Dinner Cruise to Kealakekua Bay is an AMAZING VEGAN LASAGNA. TRULY DELICIOUS.
CHECK-IN CAN BE TRICKY FOR GUESTS
But it couldn’t be any simpler.
They park at our office address: 75-5629 Kuakini Highway, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, 96740.
THEY DO NOT CHECK-IN AT THE OFFICE.
Check-in is on the pier, a straight, five minute walk to the water down Palani Road from our office parking lot. We have two large white pop-up tents set up for shade and seating available at the pier where our boat docks. It is all just beyond a black, wrought-iron fence on the left hand side of the pier if facing the ocean.
IF THE DIRECTION OF THE PIER IS NOT OBVIOUS TO YOUR GUESTS AFTER THEY’VE PARKED, they are free to stop into our office.
We are always happy to help talk them through the directions in person.