Join us for our luxurious, two and one half hour guided Historical Lunch Cruise.
Available every day 8 a.m – 12:30 p.m.
Included On This Trip:
- Breakfast, BBQ Lunch, sodas, juices and snacks
- Snorkel gear, instruction and flotation toys
- Full service cash bar serving local spirits, craft beers and blended libations
- Plenty of shade, fresh water showers, and restrooms
- 20 foot water slide & 15 foot high dive platform
- Double wide swim steps
- SCUBA upgrades
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings or come again FREE!
Deluxe Snorkel BBQ & Dolphin Watch
Step aboard our 65′ Catamaran for a fun-filled day of adventure!
Watch for Spinner dolphins that join us frequently along the way to the snorkel site. Guaranteed dolphin sightings or come again FREE! We do not swim with dolphins.
This 4.5 hour cruise includes breakfast, BBQ lunch, plenty of shade, cushioned seating, restrooms changing rooms, showers, high-dive platform, 20′ waterslide, about two hours of water time, pristine snorkeling, snorkel gear, Rx masks, snorkel instruction, life vests, inner tubes, flotation station island, water toys, sea-view boards, stand-up paddle boards, noodles and Reef Safe sunscreen. A full-service cash, premium bar is available, offering local spirits, craft beers and blended libations.
For the more adventurous, SCUBA diving is available as an upgrade for both certified and beginner divers. Wetsuits and GoPro cameras are available for rent.
Just bring a towel and a smile and we’ve got the rest!
SCUBA Upgrade Option!
Certified Divers and first time divers will enjoy SCUBA diving amongst crystal clear waters and marine preserves of our snorkeling location Redhill, home of Kona’s famous dive sites Sharkey’s, Amphitheater, Driftwood, Domes and more.
Certified Diver – $105 plus tax. (One tank dive upgrade option, all gear included.)
Discover SCUBA – $115 plus tax. (One tank dive upgrade option, all gear and instruction included.)
- Must be 12 years old
- Complete a PADI medical statement
- Able to swim and float unassisted
- Understand and speak English for safety reasons
- Wait at least 24 hours before flying or driving to high altitude
We are a certified PADI Dive Resort and can provide you with the instruction to become a Certified Diver depending on the time you have available and your level of experience. Contact us for details!